Kagoshima Whisky Distillery Tour
Japanese Whisky Experience by visiting two distilleries in Kagoshima. Learn the craftsmanship of Japanese Whisky!
- Visit two Japanese Whisky Distilleries in one day
- Encounter the craftsman and listen to their story directly
- Kagoshima Special Lunch set will be served at the guest house with a beautiful Japanese garden
Whisky is one of them. There are 2 whisky distilleries in Kagoshima,”MARS Tsunuki Distillery” and “KANOSUKE Distillery”. The history of making whiskey in Kagoshima is not that long but those companies are the specialists of making good quality liquor. The quality of whisky turns out unique and special due to the climate of Kagoshima. Why don’t we go and see how they are making their whisky?
8 hours (9am-5pm)
* Mondays and Tuesdays not available
JR Kagoshima Chuo Station/ Hotel in Kagoshima city
Minimum 2 to Maximum 7 persons in a group
– TABITTO Mate (English speaking guide)
– Transportation from/to Kagoshima city
– Special Tsunuki Lunch at “Hojo” guest house
– Three kinds of Tsunuki special tasting set
– Three kinds of Kanosuke special tasting set at the Mellow Bar
- Personal Expense
9am Leaving Kagoshima chou station / hotel in Kagoshima city to MARS Tsunuki Disillery
10am MARS Tsunuki distillery visiting with tasting | Tsunuki Lunch at “Hojo” guest house
1pm Leaving to KANOSUKE Distillery
2pm KANOSUKE Distillery visiting with tasting
4pm Leaving to Kagoshima city
5pm Arrival at the start point in Kagoshima city
Two weeks before (negotiable)
*There might be some restrictions due to COVID. Check with us about the availability before you book it.
If you have any food restrictions, please let us know when you book.
* Bring your passport
Please check our cancellation policy.– If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, a notice will be sent by email before 6 PM (JST) 1 day prior to the tour. The guests will be able to reschedule/choose the alternative day or the tour fee paid will be fully refunded.