Virtual Tour- 🍶Learning Spirits of Kagoshima”Shochu” at Hamada Denbee Distillery
Currently not scheduled. Please book a private one for your group!
>> Book this Private Tour
Why Shochu is so special in Kagoshima? Let’s learn with Shochu specialist and Craftsman of Shochu!
- Shochu producing season is limited! the distillery tour virtually when the craftsmen are working.
- Learn how Sweet Potato Shochu, a.k.a Imo Shochu or Satsuma Shochu is produced.
- How can you drink/ enjoy Shochu at home? The specialist will teach you!
Hamada Syuzou (濵田酒造) is one of the biggest and oldest Shochu companies in Japan. They first started making shochu in 1868. Their history is more than 150 years!
Their passion for making Shochu has been inherited since they have started their distillation. They have won many awards for their various bottlings in Japan and globally. Their challenge is to make an acceptable palate worldwide.
At the end of the tour, you will learn how to drink Shochu at home. Prepare your bottle, soda and water or any of your favorite juice with you!
by Zoom with your device
Minimum 2 to Maximum 30 accounts/devices
– English speaking online guide
– Tasting Set and Delivery Charge for the ticket with Tasting Set
– Real guide
– telecom charge which occurs at your end
This is a virtual tour where you can feel as if you walk around in the Shochu distillery. Your guide will join the tour remotely to moderate and translate the tour.
The tasting set delivery is available in Japan and Hong Kong.
At the end of the tour, the craftsman shows you a unique liquor set for Shochu and tells you how to use it. In addition, you will learn how to enjoy Shochu in various kinds of ways.
So when the tour ends, you would be a specialist of Shochu in Kagoshima!!
24 hours before OR until the tickets are sold out
7 days before for tasting set delivery
– Cancellation policy: 100% refundable before one day. Not refundable for cancellation on the day or no-show
– With a ticket, you can join the tour with your family and friends by your device (one device only).
– If the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, a notice will be sent by email before 6 PM (JST) 1 day prior to the tour. The guests will be able to reschedule/choose the alternative day or the tour fee paid will be fully refunded.
– Please download Zoom in advance.
– If any system problem occurs at our side, we will refund 100% of the ticket price.
– We will not guarantee that any system problem occurs at your side. Please check your internet connection environment before the tour.
– The time is Japan Standard Time (GMT +9:00). To check the time zone difference between your country and Japan, you may refer to this time zone converter.
– We can arrange a private tour for you. Please let us know your request!